Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Cravings

You know those days when you are just sitting somewhere or doing something (in my case class) and then all the sudden you get a huge, and I mean HUGE, craving for something. Today was one of those days. I just could not stop thinking about... BANANA PUDDING!

Of course, right after class I made a quick trip to the grocery store. For those of you who have never made banana pudding it's super easy. All you need is Nilla Wafers, a vanilla pudding mix box (you can also use banana pudding mix, but I don't because I hate fake banana tasting stuff), bananas, and cool whip. Just make the pudding according to the box and top it off with bananas, Nilla Wafers, and cool whip. Easy peasy.


Definitely a spring food that hits the spot! Are there any foods that you crave during spring time?

Hope y'all had a wonderful Monday!

xo,
eMr

2 comments:

  1. so weird... i tried banana pudding for the first time last weekend at my boyfriend's parents house. and LOVEDDDD it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana pudding!! I've never thought to make little individual servings though, such a smart idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)