Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

I Got Sunshine...

Sweet Kelsey at Just Another Blonde Princess and Jessica at Sweet Simplicity both decided to pass on the Sunshine Blog award to me!  You should definitely check out their blogs. They are both absolutely precious and great blogging friends. I know you'll love them as much as I do!


Favorite color?
Pink, green, yellow, and blue. 




Favorite number?
9. I don't know why, but it's always brought me good luck.



Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Sweet tea! I always make sure I have a pitcher in the fridge. 



Facebook or Twitter?
Well, I don't have a Twitter (I know, I know *gasp*), but I'm not a big fan of Facebook and only really get on it if I need to contact someone. I'm more of a Pinterest kind of girl.



My passion? 
Geez. There are so many things that I am passionate about. The obvious are my friends, family, and my sorority, Sigma Kappa. But I'm also a big supporter and am very passionate about St. Jude Research Children's hospital (all there care is for free. No child is ever turned away because they can't pay), Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness (a few girls in my sorority moms have been diagnosed with the disease), Mercy Ministries (they help women in all cases), and Invisible Children (Kony 2012!). Whew, told ya there was a lot!


Favorite animal?
Dogs and horses, hands down. 


Getting or giving presents?
Both? I love getting new stuff, but at the end of the day it's still just stuff. Giving just brings a greater joy that lasts so much longer :)

Favorite flower?
Peonies and hydrangeas. So pretty!



Here are the five I pass the award to:


Hope y'all have a great Friday!

xo,
eMr

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! This is my first blog award & it was so thoughtful for you to pick my blog :)

    Xoxo

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayayay loved all your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)