Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Bachelorette Predictions

Ok, The Bachelorette....when did Ryan become such a jerk?! He was so promising in the beginning until we see his true motives come out! Basically, how I see it is he just wants to become the next bachelor so he can pick out his trophy wife. No sir.

Arie, at this point, I think is perfect for Emily. You can tell they're already crazy for each other. And Sean? Seriously...where did he come from? What a cutie! EmCain and I were texting about him haha. And as always I still like one F Jef. Theres my top three. I'm predicting that they'll make it to the end.


Who are your faves now? Who do you think will make it to the end?

And y'all should be getting so excited about my guest posters!!! I've read two of them so far and they're great! Y'all are in for a treat!

And to the girls who also wanted to guest post and were unable to get a spot I wrote you down and will ask you first when I need guest posters (which might be soon!), so don't feel like you've missed out!

Have a great Tuesday!

xo,
eMr

5 comments:

  1. Sean is my favorite!!! If Emily doesn't pick him, he needs to call Kacie B.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with your predictions :) i am rooting for sean because he is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah where did the Ryan being a jerk and hated by everyone come from? He was one of my favorites who I thought she might pick at first, but not now. Arie is my top pick now for sure! I don't really hate Jef anymore. Weird how my opinions have changed. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ari is going to win although he is not my fav. I saw a spoiler that said the Seattle guy may win...don't see them together at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sean and don't love Ryan at all! I wanted so bad to root for the GA boy, but he's giving Augusta such a bad name!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)