Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Guest Bloggers Revealed!

First of all, I want to thank all of you who were interested in guest blogging for me! It means so much and I hate abandoning my little blog for such a long period of time, but I know its in great hands with...

Emily Anne at Preppy Kentucky Belle
Madilene Lake at Classy Collegiate
Abi Jane at Lilly Limes

If you're not following these ladies, you should! They are all wonderful and I love our little blogging community! I will get in contact with you girls soon to get your posts :)

I've also decided that I am willing to give up my blog to two more wonderful bloggers!

 If you'd like to be a part of this let me know by comment or by email. I'm doing first come first serve! 

Have a great Saturday!

xo,
eMr

2 comments:

  1. Seersucker and Sweet Tea would love to guest blog for you! We LOVE you and your blog!
    our email is seersuckerandsweetea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)