I'm going in Tuesday to the Christian Childcare center to get the ball rolling to start working there part time. After my last post, I decided it was the best thing for me to do and I feel like this is what God wants me to do in my life right now. He has a plan and this is just a point in my life that I'm going to have to trust Him.
And hey, working part time will give me time to study for the GRE, take on all the craft projects I plan on doing, recipes I've been wanting to try, laying out by the pool, and helping Liv with her wedding. Just have to look at the positives :) Don't get me wrong I'll still be looking for a full time job involving my major, but for now this might be best. So I thought I'd list some things I want to do.
Summer To Do List:
Kinda like this
I really love this blue crab!
2. Painted cooler. You better believe I'm going to make my own! Love it!
3. Plant an herb garden. I think these chalkboard labels are adorable and I'd love to cook with fresh herbs. Very Southern Living magazine of me haha.
4. Read a couple books. I have quite a list! And study up on the GRE.
5. Go berry picking. My mom used to take me when I was younger and I haven't gone in awhile. It's so much fun.
6. Make a Senior cruise scrapbook. I think I'm going to make one online like my sorority sister Liz did. It looked great!
7. Go fishing. Also, something I haven't done in a really long time.
8. Go to the beach with my girls! I'm thinking Hilton Head!
9. Camping with some friends.
10. Have a great summer!
What are some things on your summer to do list?
Hope you have a great Thursday!