Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Love you Mum!

I know, I know. I've been a horrible blogger lately! I've been super busy (no excuse, I know haha). I've been moving, trying to redo some furniture I have (will blog about that later), chaperoned for my mom's fifth grade class field trip to the zoo, and now on top of it all I think I'm getting sick! Bad timing. I haven't gotten sick all school year and, of course, when I get home it hits me. My mom thinks it might be strep since one of the little girls in her class got it...oye vey.

As of right now my wonderful mother is spending her mother's day doing what mom's do best, taking care of her sick child. She's out getting me some medicine right now. She is the greatest! I love my Momma.

And look what we found yesterday on our trip to Wal-mart!


I don't think you understand how long I have searched for these! It was like finding gold. I was so excited that my heart dropped when I saw the pink box in a sea of red boxes! 


Then my mom surprised me when she practically bought every one they had! They were hidden behind the other regular boxes but they had quite a few. I think they had so many because this Wal-mart is sort of janky, so the people who shop there probably don't know who LP is. My mom was more than happy to support Operation Smile, which is where LP is donating the money to :)

Told you my mom is the greatest! Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you to the moon and back!

xo,
eMr



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I have been looking for those two!!! Are they shaped the regular animal crackers or something fun like little shifts? Your blog is SOO cute by the way!

    xx, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're shaped like regular animal crackers and super yummy! try checking wal-marts and places like that where not many preppy people like ourselves go to haha. good luck! :)

      Delete
  2. I stumbled upon some at the Walmart in my college town as well! Couldn't explain to my friends why they were such a big deal... they were going to eat them and throw the boxes out! My love of Lilly is wasted on some of them ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)