Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

After doing my last post on fall, I had a major craving for pumpkin muffins.

About almost anything pumpkin flavored I love! I'm thinking about trying out some new pumpkin recipes I've spotted online and through Pinterest, but my go to pumpkin recipe would have to be these muffins.



A cup of coffee and a warm pumpkin muffin is just what you need on a crisp fall morning, and the recipe is super easy.

Pumpkin Muffin Recipe

1- 15 oz. can of pumpkin
3 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup water
4 eggs

Mix these 5 ingredients and then add:

3 and 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 and 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ginger

Bake for 20-25 minutes in a greased muffin pan on 350 degrees.

Makes 24 muffins.

I'm sure a lot of you have a similar recipe and to be honest, you can't really go wrong with pumpkin muffins haha.

I hope these muffins put all of you in a fall mood! Enjoy!

xo,
eMr

4 comments:

  1. These look yummy. After seeing a few things titled pumpkin muffins I really need to get on the ball and make some this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily!
    Just wanted to let you know I have a photo challenge going on and a few giveaways located on the sidebar!
    Hope you'll enter!!
    Love your blog!
    Alexandrea
    Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com
    (I'm following you, can you follow me back?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Now following your blog, its too cute! Would love for a follow back!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look delicious! I need to make them!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)