Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

I need help!

I want to redesign my blog, but I have no clue how I want it to look! My friend Emcain offered to redo it for me because she is a brilliant blog designer, but I can't think of anything for her to go off of.

I'm thinking Southern and preppy obviously, but don't know what colors, fonts, what my button should look like, etc.

Anyone have any ideas that you think would represent me well?

I'll take any advice!

xo,
eMr

3 comments:

  1. I would use some of your favorite color combos (yellow and green are one of mine). If I were you though, I would try to stay away from colors or a format that everyone uses if you want to the blog to standout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of light shades of colors, especially blue! or oranges? Good luck girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything light, and patterns are always adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)