I also wanted to share with you how much I have been stressing out about finding a big girl job. God has blessed me so much and has literally dropped one job right into my lap working at a Christian childcare center in Nashville with one of my best friends, but that is hopefully just temporary. I know His timing is perfect and that there is some reason that I'll be working in childcare, but its still stressful. If y'all could pray that I'll either find a job or that I'll be patient and rely on His timing and plan, not my own. I'd really appreciate it!
Anyways, back to why I titled this blog "Versatile Blog Award" and not "Emily's Stressing Out About Finding a Big Girl Job" is that one of my best blogging friends Kelsey over at Just Another Blonde Princess and new blogging friend Danielle Marie at Danielle Marie awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
My Random Facts:
1. Cupcakes are my Kryptonite.
2. I own every season of Friends. It's the only show I can watch while falling asleep because I already know what's going to happen.
3. I love stationary. I always send Thank You notes and I've sent Christmas cards to my friends from high school every year since graduating.
4. I am OBSESSED with Essie nail polish. It's the one item that tempts me every time I walk into Target or Walmart. I own way too many!
5. Cinderella is my favorite Disney Princess. I think its because we both have a love for shoes.
6. I used to be a figure skater, but I quit before high school.
7. I am a proud alumnae of Sigma Kappa Sorority at UTC (yes, I just added a link to our chapter website haha can you tell I love my sorority?). I led their Bible study for two years and it was the best decision I made in college. This is actually a picture of girls from my chapter (you might have seen them floating around pinterest!)
and the nominees are:
Congratulations ladies! Everyone be sure to check out these girls blogs! They are all great and some are new to blogger so show them some blog love!
Have a fantastic Thursday!