Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Hair Trend: The Sock Bun

Surprisingly, I have yet to try the infamous sock bun. My hair has just recently started to grow out long enough that I think I might be able to manage to try it out on my own. 

To be honest, when I first heard about this new hair do almost a year ago, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. Its a tube sock....in your hair? What? Who on earth even thought of trying that in the first place?!

 But now, I think it is such a fun way to dress up an outfit for fall! Ummm chunky scarf or sweater paired with a sock bun and some lipstick? Perfect!


I found these step by step instructions on pinterest that make it look pretty easy, right?

 I'll probably be experimenting on my hair this weekend and possibly my friend's hair because she has been dying for me to learn so I can style hers too haha.

Have you tried the sock bun? Is it really that easy or will I be sleeping with conditioner in my hair trying to get all the tangles out? yikes!   I'll keep y'all posted. 

What are some fall hair trends you are loving and can't wait to try?

xo,
eMr




2 comments:

  1. It definitely helps to tease your hair in the ponytail first to give the hair extra texture. I love rocking a sock bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doping Yang Dapat Membuat Ayam Aduan Ganas Dengan Sekali Makan Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    https://bakarayam33033.wordpress.com/2018/07/22/kehebatan-dari-sang-ayam-laga-bangkok-hitam/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)