Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm on a Boat!

I am procrastinating BAD! I don't know if it's a bad case of senioritis or because spring break is only a week away, but I cannot write this ten page paper to save my life! Oh, and it's due tomorrow. So now I'm at Starbucks, caramel macchiato in hand, struggling and I mean struggling to write this thing. I'll give y'all a glimpse to where my brain is right now.


My mind is on a Carnival Cruise ship to Mexico, which is what my sorority sisters and I did last spring break. (I'm the one in front with the huge sun hat ha. I have a thing for big hats and big sunglasses, the bigger the better in my eyes). Heres my advice for  sorority girls and non-sorority girls out there, go on a cruise with a huge group of girls! It is the most fun trip you will probably ever take in your life! 


I know what you're thinking. It's Mexico! (said in my Sex in the City Charlotte voice), but honestly the ports you go to are so Americanized that you're not in the scary parts, and if you stay in a big group and nobody pulls a Natalee Holloway you'll be fine (if you're doing something that you think could be turned into a Lifetime movie, just stop). We went to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel and had a blast! 


me and my seesters


me and my cruise roomie, Liz!

this pic gets me every time! notice the other Emily's face right next to mine hahaha

Have a wonderful Wednesday! (and pray I get this paper done! fingers crossed haha)

xo,
eMr

3 comments:

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)