Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Big/ Little Week

Looking at my little's Facebook today, and got so sad/excited to see how much my sorority family has grown!


Yeah....I got six new beautiful babies added to my family!

(notice how I was the only blonde in the family... until now! Now there are two of us! haha)

We're huge and I LOVE it! But now I want to make something for my new babies to let them know how much I love them, but have no clue what to do that won't break the bank or take up a lot of time.... I'll figure something out, but I'm taking ideas! :)


AND.... We won Best Sorority second year in a row at homecoming! I'm so proud of my chapter and family! 

Goodness, I miss it SO much! Definitely still having Sigma Kappa withdraws haha. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

xo,
eMr



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of the new additions and the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the new additions and on winning! I will get my first grandlittle in about a month and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you are all so beautiful!

    Thought you might like to know about this So Delicious health food giveaway :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/2012/09/so-delicious-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww such beautiful wittle SigKap babies :):) I get a new G-little AND a GG-little next weekend! Can't wait to spoil them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so fun!
    I have an award for you on my blog!!
    http://juliareg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I have SigKap withdrawals every day, too! But I am glad to have found another SEC sisterfriend on here to follow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your sweet comments! It really brightens my day :)